Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


It was a beautiful Colorado day today and Elizabeth had a fun time picking out her pumpkin at the pumpkin patch.




I have very fond memories of my mom and dad taking my brother and me to the pumpkin patch when we were growing up. I can still taste the hot apple cider, fresh baked apple pie, candy apples and vividly remember the hay rides around the corn fields. I asked my mom about it this evening and she said that the pumpkins were already picked and cleaned up and put in a nice grass field for "picking." As you can see from this picture, the pumpkin patch today was nothing like my childhood memories. But that didn't seem to matter to Elizabeth! The muddier the better!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, man, she is so adorable! And she's looking so much more like a little girl than a baby--how is the time passing so fast?!

    ReplyDelete

British Isles!!! Mega Post!!!

June 21, 2019 Starting In Dublin, Clockwise Around:  (technically we did Dublin, then Glasgow, then Belfast and on to Inverness......