Sunday, August 26, 2012

Elizabeth's first day of kindergarten

It is hard for me to believe that we have a kindergartner!  Some of my first memories are of kindergarten . . . Grandma Bea, my class senior citizen, playing at the park by the school, the see saws and swings (that are now probably prohibited at parks), riding my bike to school, waving goodbye to my momma.  Elizabeth loves her class and her teacher and is really excited about learning.  She is such a curious little girl.  Today she told me that when she grows up she wants to be a mommy scientist astronaut who also delivers newspapers.  What more could anyone ask for!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

British Isles!!! Mega Post!!!

June 21, 2019 Starting In Dublin, Clockwise Around:  (technically we did Dublin, then Glasgow, then Belfast and on to Inverness......