Monday, September 8, 2008

A New Family Friend

No, don't worry we haven't been keeping secrets with you...this one isn't ours. About a two weeks ago Kate and I had the pleasure of meeting the new born baby of some very dear friends of ours, Ben and Tiffany. Dane Benjamin was born on August 24th weighing in at 7lbs 13oz - just like Elizabeth! Then this last Saturday at 13 days old I was invited back to take some baby pictures: Here is the result: Cute kid isn't he!





Even Tron wanted to get his picture taken!

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos, Jan! Speaking of which, what lenses do you guys have? I'm looking to expand my camera bag and I'm not sure where to start!

    ReplyDelete

British Isles!!! Mega Post!!!

June 21, 2019 Starting In Dublin, Clockwise Around:  (technically we did Dublin, then Glasgow, then Belfast and on to Inverness......