Thursday, December 23, 2010

Kate's graduation

I had my official graduation ceremony this past weekend!  It was so wonderful that my mom and dad and Cathy could join us for the special day.  The festivities started at 7:30 am with breakfast and a hooding ceremony followed by the graduation ceremony at 9:30.  I'm mentioning all the times as my family always gives us a hard time for starting everything so early in he morning (for starters, we go to church on Sundays at 7:15 am) but this time we could not help it!  And of course immeasurable gratitude goes out to my wonderful husband.  I could not have made it through without his love and support.  I think he is just as happy as I am that I'm finally done!




I tried to play off the robe and hat with Elizabeth, saying that mommy was playing dress up.  It did not work very well, making it difficult to get a good picture with my kiddos.  But I guess that I really like this picture as it shows how things usually are in our house.  A perfect picture would be boring.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

British Isles!!! Mega Post!!!

June 21, 2019 Starting In Dublin, Clockwise Around:  (technically we did Dublin, then Glasgow, then Belfast and on to Inverness......