Saturday, March 20, 2010

Colorado in March

Thursday hit 70 degrees in the afternoon. Hours later it was snowing and by Friday afternoon we were buried in over a foot of snow.
Elizabeth, Gregario, and I had a great time playing out in the back yard. Gregario just loves the snow and the deeper it is, the more fun he seems to have. We couldn't stay out for very long, the blizzard conditions made it pretty hospitable. After playing in the snow we came in and had some tea. Gregario took a long nap.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is shocking to see! I reside in Charlotte, NC. Locals like myself, have been experiencing temperatures in the 80's this past week! Your pictures make me miss the snow somewhat. Check out my blog! I am kind of new to this, please leave a comment: http://luv4charlottenc.blogspot.com/
    My lastest post in on the Final Four. Who are you pulling for?

    ReplyDelete

British Isles!!! Mega Post!!!

June 21, 2019 Starting In Dublin, Clockwise Around:  (technically we did Dublin, then Glasgow, then Belfast and on to Inverness......